Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Two minutes at Halvergate!

Since I was in Acle having a haircut (no - really!) I thought I'd take the long way home via Halvergate Railway Bridge.

I only pulled over for a couple of minutes, but an obliging Short-eared Owl spiralled upwards pursued by a crow: on the other side of the road the Rough-legged Buzzard was getting similar treatment, so retreated to his usual gate!

Incidentally, some people have been less than charitable in pms and a 'certain forum' about the Ouzel image: I've enlarged the three thrushes in the photo so they can be seen more clearly. As I've said before: I never submit my pictures / records to any official body or periodicals, I don't have sponsors (unlike many bloggers) and created 'Birds of the Heath' as a personal record of the wildlife I come across during my daily five-mile walks. If anyone has a problem with the images on this site, the solution is straight forward: don't visit it!



No comments: