Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 4 November 2015

A wander about in the rain and more dodgy Lesser Yellowlegs pictures!

Brian and I managed a morning in the mist and drizzle of East Norfolk, starting at Horsey Gap (no Black Redstart) moving to Winterton (flock of Yellowhammers) Yarmouth Seafront (no Med Gulls) and Breydon Water. Lots of waders, ducks and egrets, but the tide was as far out as it could be... The dykes held some very large Grey Mullet: I was aching for a fly rod!

We returned home by way of the Stracey Arms bridge (where we saw two very distant Short-eared Owls and a wing-tagged Marsh Harrier) and Strumpshaw: the only addition to the day-list was a distant Kingfisher.

Looking through the SD card, I realised I actually captured nine images of the Lesser Yellowlegs last week: I attach those for the record.
 














No comments: