Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Strumpshaw Fen, Walcott seawatch, Waxham, Yarmouth Cemetery and Breydon Water.

Despite a lot of walking and plenty of peering into bushes, nothing special put in an appearance! Great to spend time with Brian Shreeve, Ryan Irvine, Mick Saunt and a terrific guy with whom I wandered around Yarmouth Cemetery: I'm ashamed to say I've forgotten his name (old age!) but he has eyes like a hawk and can pick out a Robin at 500m!

Here are a few images: nothing rare, but great to see nevertheless! Best bird (but worst photo!) was a Jack Snipe that Mark Ollett and Andy Brown found at Strumpshaw...

One last curiosity: the startlingly white gull was at Walcott: is it just a very 'clean'  BHG or am I missing something? I have other images of it!






 
 
 
 



No comments: