Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Sunday 18 February 2018

All done!

My latest book is now complete and the final PDF will be with the printers early this week. It's my largest volume yet and is the book I've wanted to write for a long time..

I've been lucky enough to have had the foreword written by academic, philosopher, composer, concert violinist and author Ray Kohn, an old Cambridge friend of my older brother Dr Rob Bryant. I first met Ray nearly fifty years ago when I spent some time in Cambridge after I left the Navy: even as an undergraduate, I was aware of Ray's glittering intellect.

Ray has had some very thought-provoking papers published over the years and I was delighted to find that he concurred with many of my ideas about education, politics and the misuse of Science as propaganda.

No comments: