Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Friday 16 March 2018

Yellow-legged Gull - amongst others - at Cromer

Linda and I had business in North Norfolk today, so we stopped off at Cromer Seafront for coffee at the excellent Rocket House CafĂ©. I always have my camera with me, so was pleased to see a good group of large gulls congregated on the beach. These were predominantly Greater Black-backed Gulls with a few Herrings and Lessers, but among the flock was what I take to have been an adult Yellow-legged Gull. There was also a gull with a long and very clean neck as well as others that might have been Caspians in various plumages....

Later on, in Holt, I bought Linda a rare piece of Wade porcelain for her collection from an absolutely charming Antiques dealer called Anthony: he runs an incredibly well-stocked shop called 'Baron Art' - well worth a visit!











No comments: